EASY PAY PARKING
THE SMART AND EASY WAY TO PAY FOR PARKING TIME!
EasyPayParking is a completely new and innovative way of cashless payment of parking services and can be used for using parking zones in urban areas. This way of payment is very simple, reduces costs of the municipalities that collect parking fees and results in increased satisfaction of the customers who pay their parking fees.
The EasyPayParking process involves a cell phone and a NFC card (Near Field Communication or NFC, is a short-range high frequency wireless communication technology which enables the exchange of data between devices over about a 10 centimeter distance), placed in the customer’s vehicle. After one-time registration and activation (using a prepaid voucher, online registration with credit card, or bank transfer) the user only needs to send two SMS messages to successfully use the parking service. The first text message will enable the user to activate the parking service for his vehicle, while the second text message will be needed to terminate that parking service. The customer's cell phone is turned into a parking meter.
Efficient, reliable, profitable! By using the EasyPayParking services, a Municipality will benefit in many ways, such as:
• Reduced costs, since all payments are cashless
• Reduced costs with regard to maintenance of the automatic parking devices
• Easy controller check-up, since there’s no need of license plate verification
• Increased customer satisfaction / very high adoption rate
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The user pays for the exact time the car has been parked for. The service is activated by sending a start and stop sms. Customer’s account will be deducted by the parking fee per minute. The municipality gets its money cashless, sent directly to its bank account.
THE PARKING PROCESS:
• Customer parks the car
• Customer sends a SMS with text "START" to shortcode 1234 to start parking
• Customer receives confrimation within seconds
• Customer does his thing (shopping, meeting, visiting a friend)
• Customer sends a SMS with text "STOP" to shortcode 1234 to end parking
• Customer receives confirmation within seconds
• Customer drives away
EASY TO USE
Vehicle registration number is not needed for parking. The annoying process of typing and checking up the license plate is avoided. Nor the customer or the controller has to type in the registration number in the sms and the reader device. The NFC card placed in the vehicle is the proof of using the service.
EASY TO ACTIVATE
• Customer registers online at our website or using his cell phone via our IVR system. The customer’s cell phone number will be associated with his account, so every time he sends a parking sms he will be recognized automatically.
• Customer tops up his/her account by using a prepaid voucher / credit card / bank transfer
• Customer gets his FREE NFC card from our distribution network (kiosks, gas stations, etc.) or orders it online on our website
• Customer places the NFC card in his vehicle and he is ready to park!
The controller scans the NFC card placed in the customer’s vehicle using a special reading device and determines if EasyPayParking is activated. It’s easy and quick, no license plate number is needed.
The parking fee is collected automatically from the customer’s account registered at EasyPayParking.com. The customer can login anytime on our website and find a log of all his parking actions as well as his parking costs and remaining funds in real-time. He can top up funds online using credit card or a prepaid voucher.
The municipality will have access to real-time statistics for:
• Total customers using the service
• Total income of parking fees
• Number of cars parked today
• Number of cars parked this month
• Number of cars parked for a custom period
• Customized report
For more information about the service, please contact us!