3G Video Streaming
The Mobimex Streaming Platform delivers media from our servers over mobile networks to clients in real time. No file is ever downloaded to a viewer's phone. Media is played by the mobile's software as it is delivered. We offer a robust and reliable streaming platform, supporting high loads and availability configurations. It is compliant with 3GPP and 3GPP2 specifications and supports all mobile phones with video streaming capability on the market as well.
With our streaming platform our partners can deliver:
- Video on demand;
- Playlist broadcasts of prerecorded content;
- Broadcasts of live events in real time.
Features of Mobimex Streaming Platform
- Support of the industry standard H.263 and H.264 formats;
- Native MPEG-4 streaming;
- Handset recognition - by recognizing the mobile device, we deliver the most suitable file format for it, guaranteeing the best user experience;
- Billing - the platform provides three billing scenarios, allowing flexible payment plans:
- Flat rate - customers pay once and gain access to all clips within next X amount of hours (e.g. 24 hours);
- Time based (Prepaid) - customers have time credits to get X hours of streaming (e.g. 20 hours). Each video clip has duration and once the video clip is requested its time length is deducted from the total time credit;
- Credits - customer has credits into his accounts and every video clip is priced in credits too. When a clip is requested for streaming, its credits are deducted from the users account;
- Advertising - the platform enables comercials to be played before each video clip and provides opportunities for our customers to make significant profits from advertising.